If you like to visit Azerbaijan and travel to a new destination that is so attractive and is not like any other place but prefer to cut down the expenses of your travel, we have a special offer for you.
Trip to Azerbaijan travel agency isn’t budget seller. We try to offer best way to have Budget tour to Azerbaijan with lowest cost based on our experience as local counselor.You can make a great trip to Azerbaijan with only a few small changes in your tour services without any reduction quality services or missing any Azerbaijan highlights.
In this itinerary you will see basic highlights of Azerbaijan and we keep quality of our tour services, due to we believe we are representatives of our country and quality of services plays an important role in our tours. This tour is group tour that is held with a minimum of two travelers, although you can participate in it as a private tour also.
You will see basic highlight cities of Azerbaijan and will have below tour services in best quality.
DAY 1 ARRIVAL IN BAKU
DAY 2 BAKU / ABSHERON PENINSULA
Start your day by visiting Fire Temple Ateshgah (literally Fire House) is located in 30 kilometers from the center of Baku, in the south-eastern outskirts of the Absheron Peninsula. Next to this small village in the Absheron peninsula Mount Yanardagh is situated. The word “Yanar” in Azeri language means “burning”, and “Dagh” – “mountain”. And this is real a burning mountain – not metaphorically, but literally. Once in Absheron it had been a lot of places where natural gas coming out from the earth to the surface ignited spontaneously, but with the start of mass extraction of oil and gas in Absheron these places started to disappear. At present, it is the only place of this unique natural phenomenon – the output of natural gas to the surface. Visit Gala Open Air Museum in Gala Village. Gala Museum – the open-air Historical and Ethnographic Museum. Interactive museum of the history of the Absheron Peninsula, 40 km from Baku. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 3 BAKU/ GABALA/BAKU
In the morning, drive to Gabala. Visit to Vandam village and explore Yeddi Gozel waterfall and forest, “Nohor” Lake and tea table around the lake. Visit to The Gabala Shooting Club is a 25-hectare shooting center equipped with Olympic-level gear. Explore Tufandag. Excellent conditions for making your holidays unforgettable both in summer and in winter. The mountainous territory of the complex gives irreplaceable advantageous possibility to present you a great wonderful time during your holiday. Return to Baku. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 4 BAKU
|Number of Persons||Single||Double||Triple|
|2||Persons + 0||$285||$243||$229|
|4||Persons + 0||$206||$164||$150|
|6||Persons + 0||$217||$175||$161|
|8||Persons + 0||$195||$153||$139|
|10||Persons + 0||$181||$140||$126|
|12||Persons + 0||$172||$131||$117|
|15||Persons + 0||$163||$122||$108|
|18||Persons + 0||$158||$116||$102|
The rates include:
• Group tour limited to 18 persons
• Professional tour guide-lecturer (ARABIC OR ENGLISH)
• Transportation by comfortable, airconditioned vehicles
• Accommodation in single/double/triple room in mentioned hotels or similar
• Arrival/departure individual transfers from Baku Airport
• Local Sim Card
• Only breakfasts
• One small bottle of water (1/2 lt) per person at the every day
The rates do not include:
• Personal expenses and beverages,
• Gratuities for the guide and driver,
• Travel insurance,
• Flight ticket,
• Entrance fees according to the itinerary,
• Visa fee.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Valid untill June 2017 till September 2017 excluding peak dates and public holidays.
- Adult rate is based on per person sharing Single Room, Twin/Double Room and Triple Room.
- Rates quoted in USD.
- Standard check-in time is after 14:00 hrs .
- Standard check-out time is 12:00 hrs.
- Security Deposite for booking 50% payment (non-refundable) required in order to process with the booking.
- Full payment required 7 days before check in.
Strictly NO REFUNDS for unutilized tours / transfers!!!Book this tour